- TUNGALOY CO., LTD / JAPANwww.tungaloy.co.jpSince its inception in 1929 when it was Japan’s first company to develop cemented carbide. Tungaloy has had a long history of excellence in the development of materials for metal cutting tools and innovative industrial products. The company became the member of IMC Group in 2011.
- TANOI MFG. CO., LTD / JAPANwww.tanoi-mfg.co.jpTanoi has established by Jyonosuke Tanoi in 1923 in Tokyo and become one of the biggest threading taps manufacturer. Company opened its new factory at Saitama to increase production capacity in 1945. In 1987, the new Miyagi plant was opened to double the overall productivity of the company.
- WIDIN CO, LTD. / KOREAwww.iwidin.comWIDIN was founded by Mr. Kwon Dong Hyun in July 1st, 1988 under the name of Hana Tools in Changwon, Korea. Main Products Carbide Cutting tools (End Mills, Drill, Raimers, Taps etc.). The company was awarded Five Million Dollar Export Achievement Prize from Government in 2012.
- STRAUSS & CO, INC. / ISRAELwww.strauss-co.comSince 1970 the company has been active in the manufacture and distribution of diamond & CBN tools. The product range is gererally “Industrial Diamond & CBN Tools, Diamond & CBN grinding pins for internal grinding in standard and non-standard sizes and Vacuum Brazed Diamond & CBN Tools.
- DREI-S-WERKhttp://drei-s-werk.deDREI-S-WERK ® was founded in 1850 in Schwabach, Germany for the manufacture of textile needles. In 1906, production was switched to grammophone needles and from 1940 to precision ground parts for industry.
- LI-HSUN INDUSTRIAL. / TAIWANwww.lihsun.comThe company is a high professional machine tools manufacturer, located in Taichung Industrial Park. It was established in 1978. The company can provide the series of CNC superior and high speed center, Tool Resharpening machines, high performance center and heavy-duty rotary center, etc.